Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Handling the dark hour 3


“In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:” Colossians 1:14


Whatever that wants to prolong the dark hour in your life shall be uprooted in Jesus name. There are “Judases” and “Achans” who must be uprooted because they serve as an anchor for dark hours.  These may be an agent of evil or a cursed material. They must be dealt with if the dark hour must be handled. May God expose such and deal with them in Jesus name.

“Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.” Joshua 6:11
“The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.” Matthew 26:24

The blood of Jesus has been put in place for our redemption. Redemption from sin, curses, and evil covenants that may want to bring a dark hour upon us. Even if we have made any mistakes, the blood of Jesus is an atonement for us. As we invoke the blood of Jesus right now, may the dark hour come to an end in Jesus name.

May you experience victory in your dark hour in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I destroy the anchor of the dark hour in my life and I declare that my dark hour should expire in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: