Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Be encouraged with this!


“And it shall turn to you for a testimony.” Luke 21:13

Every challenge is an opportunity for testimony and an opportunity to grow. If there is a challenge, tackle it head-on with your trust in God. Some of us will never know what we know today if we have not passed through certain challenges. Every opportunity, glory, honor, and testimony will always show up in the overall of one challenge or the other. You must keep your eyes on the contents and not on the container for you to be motivated and handle the challenge.

“And David said to Saul, Let no man's heart fail because of him; thy servant will go and fight with this Philistine.” 1 Samuel 17:32
“Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.” Isaiah 48:10

When there is a challenge, don’t panic! Evaluate your strength, identify your weaknesses, seek to turn your weaknesses into strength, connect to God who uses the weak thing to shame the mighty, take positive actions against the challenge and expect a testimony.

I see God turning your situation around for your good. This shall turn to you a testimony in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I speak to every mountain confronting me to move in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: