Saturday, June 27, 2020

The endtime Church 4


“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” Mark 8:36


The main work of the endtime Church is soul winning. The rescue of soul from eternal damnation and the pit of hell can only be done by the Church. No other organization, be it religious or secular, has the power to do it. Why? Only in Jesus can we find forgiveness of sin and true deliverance because of His blood that was shed for the redemption of men. The Church is the body of Christ.

“I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work:” John 9:4
“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.” Matthew 24:14

Whether we like it or not, time is running out for this wicked world. Nothing is as valuable as the soul of a man, no matter how good and beautiful the prosperity in this world is. There is an end to everything. But, there is a life beyond now and it is for eternity. The endtime Church must have a passion for souls and engage in aggressive evangelism. If you are truly born again, you must be part of this most important assignment.
 May the hand of the Lord be upon you, for soul winning.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a passion for souls in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: