Thursday, June 25, 2020

The endtime Church 2


“Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.” Mathew 25:1-2


The endtime church will have two categories of members, the wise and the foolish. The category will depend on whether they carry excess oil or not. This is because extra oil is needed for the endtime church to take her position and be able to remain standing until the bridegroom comes.

“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:” Joel 2:28
“But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.” 1 John 2:27

The foolish were virgins too, they were members of the church too. They had oil, but could not make it because they did not have extra oil. Now think about it, how would you make it if you have been pretending to be a Christian and you are not? How would you make it if you says you are part of the church, but you are not involved? How would you make it if you only attend a church service whenever you like? If you are serious about the salvation of your soul, you must be part of the living church and be committed.

May you enjoy the salvation of the Lord in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God give me the oil that will carry me through in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: