Thursday, June 4, 2020

Mystery of your horn


“But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.” Psalms 92:10


Your horn refers to your strength, your status, and your influence in the spirit. Just as a unicorn is known by its horn, everyone’s personality is described by his horn. Your horn must be exalted by the anointing of God upon your life for you not to be lost in the sea of life. Chapter one of the book of Zechariah revealed scattering horns that must be frayed for the heads of the people of God to be lifted up. These represent contrary authorities that resist the exaltation of the horn of men.

“Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.” Zechariah 1:21
“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38

Beloved, you must be anointed with fresh oil. The Holy Spirit is there for us to be anointed. At this time when the whole world is being harassed by a virus and a lot of uncertainties are seen around us in every aspect of life, we need the anointing.  For our horns to be exalted and for us to maintain our blessings and prosperity at this time, we must be anointed afresh.

May you receive a fresh anointing from the Lord in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my horn be exalted like the horn of a unicorn and let me be anointed with fresh oil in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: