Tuesday, June 23, 2020

God will answer you


“That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” Hebrews 6:12


Prayer of faith positions God as a Father in your life. When you approach God, do not approach Him as if you have an alternative to Him as your Father. Can you imagine if your father is in control of all resources, human, financial, material, and even times and seasons? That is the God who has become your Father because you gave your heart to Him through Jesus. He will surely answer you and bring you into your promised land.

“After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.” Matthew 6:9-10
“And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” Luke 18:7-8

It is the will of God for His glory to be manifested in your life. It is His will for you to have both adequate provision and protection. It is His will for you to have direction in life and to be effective in destiny and purpose. He is the giver of all good things that your life needs. That is why I am confident that He will answer you and change your story. Pray until you see results.

May you experience speedy answers to your prayers in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God arise and let my prayers result in testimonies quickly for Your glory in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: