Monday, June 15, 2020

Change is coming


““If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.” Job 14:14.


Every unwanted situation has an expiring date. Every affliction is subject to change. I have seen God change many unwanted situations, yours shall not be an exception. Hear the word of the Lord: change is coming to every unwanted situation in your life. The key is that you must trust the Lord, wait upon Him, and do whatever He tells you to do.

“So we don't look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.” 2 Cor 4:18 (NLT)
“They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.” Psalm 125:1

The best decision that Job made was to stay with God until He brought a change to his situation. He was willing to give God the time to do it. He was not disappointed. This is a sign of absolute trust in the rescuing power of God. The implication of trusting and waiting is seeking the Lord. He has assured that you will find Him if you seek Him with the whole of your heart (Jeremiah 29:13). Never look upon a man for the things that only God can do. Spend time in worship and in prayers with an expectation that God will visit you.
I see God manifesting in your situation in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I believe I receive divine intervention in my situation right now in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: