Wednesday, June 24, 2020

The endtime Church 1


“And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.” Isaiah 2:3


The place of safety in the end time will be the Church and I tell you it will not be the church on the internet or the air but the physical Church. The devil knows that we need one another to build our faith. He will want to isolate us in order to kill our faith and send us to hell.  If you are taking your salvation serious you will need to belong to a bible believing, Holy Ghost powered church and get involved.

“Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.” Colossians 2:7-8
“Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.” Hebrews 10:25

As the day approaches, social clubs and other worldly activities will not help anyone in this end time. The solution will only be in the Church. You can no longer stand on the sidelines. You are either part of the Church or you are not. You will need teachings that will make you rooted and built up in Christ Jesus to stabilize your faith. Attending Church once every six months or looking for a Pastor when you are only in some trouble will not help you. You need to be part of the Church with a clear purpose, so that you will profit spiritually and physically, and the enemy will not be able to sweep you away.

May the spirit of lukewarmness not overtake you in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: I decree in the name of  Jesus, satan shall not have me, he will not sift me as wheat.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: