Saturday, June 20, 2020

Invest in relationship


“And he wrote in the letter, saying, Set ye Uriah in the forefront of the hottest battle, and retire ye from him, that he may be smitten, and die.” 2 Samuel 11:16


No matter your present level right now, identify good relationships, and invest in them. Your future depends on quality relationships. Also, never despise any man, no matter what levels they are. A good relationship takes an investment of time and love. If you have the right people relating with you in truth and love, you will survive any battle in life. Uriah would have survived the toughest battle if not for the fact that people withdrew from him.

“And his servants came near, and spake unto him, and said, My father, if the prophet had bid thee do some great thing, wouldest thou not have done it? how much rather then, when he saith to thee, Wash, and be clean?” 2 kings 5:13
“Then Peter arose and went with them. When he was come, they brought him into the upper chamber: and all the widows stood by him weeping, and shewing the coats and garments which Dorcas made, while she was with them.” Acts 9:39

In this period of lockdown due to Covid 19 pandemics, how may lives have you touched? You may be comfortable, what about the people around you. Namaan would have been a leper for life if not for the fact that he had a good relationship with his servants and he was willing to listen to them. The women would not want Dorcas to go because of her good deed to them. Peter had to pray for her to be brought back to life. Quality relationships will do what money and position cannot do for you.

May your life be profitable to many in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God help me to build quality and faithful people around me in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: