Friday, June 26, 2020

The endtime Church 3


“Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.” Zechariah 4:6


The endtime church will be intellectually strong, but that will not be her strength. Her strength will be the Spirit of God. This is because the world also, will be intellectually strong, but what the world cannot accomplish with her intellectual strength, the Church will make happen by the Spirit of God.

“There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers;:” Daniel 5:11
“Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.” Acts 4:13

Read all the books you can, study, and get degrees. Get educated, but most important, press in until you get the fullness of God’s Spirit. Above that, make sure you are fresh in the Spirit daily. Christians in the edtime Church must be knowledgeable, but more importantly, must be the carrier of the Spirit of God. No one can make it without Him.

May you be a carrier of God’s presence and Spirit in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Holy Ghost possess me in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: