Sunday, June 28, 2020

The endtime Church 5


“If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:” 2 Timothy 2:2


The endtine Church will be both the persecuted Church and the reigning Church. Satan and his kingdom will unleash their greatest attack against the Church because that is the only Godly institution on earth that can conquer him and his kingdom. Satan cannot and will not prevail against the Church. The Church will reign with Christ. It is important for you to be prepared to suffer for Him and not to deny Him so that you can also reign with Him.

“For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.” Luke 21:15
“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

The time for lukewarm Christianity is fast running out. You will no longer be able to sit on the fence. You are either for Jesus or you are against Him. The endtime Church will so much depend on God that fellowship with Him will be their priority. The wisdom and the power that will be available to us cannot be resisted by Satan and the people of the world. The world will hate us, but will also be in desperate  need of us.
 May you stand with Jesus in this endtime in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, keep me strong and spiritually fit for you in times like this in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: