Sunday, May 31, 2020

Handling the dark hour 1


“When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.” Luke 22:53


What do you do during a dark hour? Dark hour is the hour when it seems prayer is not being answered and darkness seems to have the upper hand. At such an hour you must separate what is subject to change from what is not, and hold onto that, which is not subject to change. The dark hour shall pass, but the word and the promises of God shall remain. This poverty shall pass. This infirmity shall pass. This trouble shall pass. At the end of it all, you will be standing if you would hold onto the promises of God.

“And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.” Hebrews 12:27
“Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.” Matthew 24:35

The most important thing at the darkest hour is the word of God you have received and believed. Keep on declaring the word until you see the desired change. If you are passing through sickness, declare that by His stripes you are healed. If you are passing through attacks, declare that the Lord shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace. No matter be the case make sure that there is a word of God in your mouth to declare. If you do at the end of it all you will be standing with testimony.

This affliction is over forever in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your mighty hand be with me at this hour in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: