Monday, May 11, 2020

Destiny miracles 5


“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:10


The fifth destiny miracle is restoration. God is restoring everything that the enemy stole from our lives. The primary assignment of the enemy is to steal, but as long as there is life, restoration is possible. You can get your health back (Jeremiah 30:17), you can get your lost years back (Joel 2:25), you can get your prosperity back (Job 42:12) and any other thing the enemy might have stolen when you were ignorant and outside Christ. Your redemption gives you the power to bind the strongman behind any form of robbery in your life and to take what belongs to you back even in seven-folds.

“But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.” Proverbs 6:31
“Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.” Matthew 12:29

If you have identified anything that the enemy stole from you, you must demand seven-folds restoration. The enemy knows that you are entitled to that and will want to keep you ignorant of this fact. His legal ground is broken over your life. You belong to the Kingdom of God, power and wisdom have been given unto you. This is the time to claim what belongs to you.

I degree restoration of whatever the enemy stole from you in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: I bind the strongman and I take back everything that belongs to me in seven-folds in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: