Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Destiny miracles 6


“And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou?” John 10:10


The sixth destiny miracle is an encounter with a destiny helper. God will always use a man to lift another man. A destiny helper is the person that will provide answers to your questions and troubles to terminate stagnancy and wandering in your life. He is responsible to help you fulfil your destiny. A man cannot leave the realm of smallness until he meets his destiny helper. It is an experience for breakthrough in destiny

“Then said I, O Lord God, cease, I beseech thee: by whom shall Jacob arise? for he is small.” Amos 7:5
“And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four. And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.” Mark 2:3-4

Destiny helpers will stay with you and ensure your breakthrough. They will go the extra mile to ensure that you do not remain small and in obscurity. They are on divine assignment. They will help you until you get there. The four men that brought the paralytic man could not get to Jesus because of the crowd. They broke the roof and put him right in front of Jesus. And that marks the end of stagnancy in his life.

May your destiny helper show up quickly in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God let the man by whom I shall arise from smallness manifest in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: