Thursday, May 7, 2020

Destiny miracles 1


“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” Ephesians 2:8-10 (NIV)


The first destiny miracle is salvation from sin and reconciliation unto God. Destiny and life purpose are found only in God. God has prepared good work for all His creations to do that can only be found in Christ Jesus. Everyone outside Christ is alienated from God, only in Christ Jesus can a man relate to God as his Father. There is no way a man’s life will not change if he has a genuine salvation encounter with Jesus through the gospel. The devil will do anything to blindfold any man from receiving the light of the gospel.

“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.” 2 Cor 4:4
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.” Romans 1:16

The only thing that separates us from God is sin, but Jesus’ death and resurrection took care of this once and for all. Salvation is a miracle received by grace through faith in Christ Jesus. The experience opens the door for a new relationship so that God can be called our father.  If you invite Jesus into your heart, you definitely receive a change of life.

May you bear fruit unto salvation in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, let the grace that saves all men be at work in my life in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: