Friday, May 8, 2020

Destiny miracles 2


“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 1:8


The second destiny miracle is the baptism of the Holy Ghost and fire. You cannot scale through this world without power so God gives you power by releasing the Holy Ghost and fire upon you. This is not only power for destiny fulfilment, but also the power to subdue the adversary and defeat the power of darkness.

“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19
“I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:” Matthew 3:11

Your encounter with Jesus will not only lead to forgiveness of sin, but also grant you access to power. You can tarry in God’s presence to receive this power or connect with someone who carries this power. At this point, hunger is a prerequisite. You must hunger and thirst for the baptism of the Holy Ghost and fire. When you contact this fire, your affliction is over because you will experience total deliverance.

May the fire fall upon you in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Holy Ghost fire, fall upon me now in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: