Monday, May 4, 2020

Prepare for new and greater things


“Neither do people pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the skins will burst; the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved” Mathew 9:17


If you desire to experience new and greater things, you must be prepared to do what you have not done before. God’s word says new wine needs new wineskin.

You must consider a few things that include the following:
Forget the past successes and failures, Philippians 3:13-14 says, “Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,  I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”
Enlarge your capacity for God to work through you by thinking big, speaking faith-filled words, sowing seeds, and taking risks. Mathew 25:15 says, “And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.”
Get anointed afresh. Acts 10:38 says, “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”

May you experience new and greater testimony this month in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, bring honey out of the rock for me this month in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: