Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Destiny miracles 7


“Again I looked throughout the earth and saw that the swiftest person does not always win the race, nor the strongest man the battle, and that wise men are often poor, and skillful men are not necessarily famous; but it is all by chance, by happening to be at the right place at the right time.” Ecc 9:11 (Living Bible)


The seventh destiny miracle is the divine location in divine timing. Divine location commands divine provision. Being at the right place at the right time is what positioned a man to experience a total destiny breakthrough.  Your ability to access the voice of God to determine where you are supposed to be at the time you are supposed to be there can make you become a marvel to many. If you want to make your destiny count, you must seek God for this and not give up until you have an answer.

“And the word of the Lord came unto him, saying,  Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.” 1 Kings 17:8-9
“And it came to pass, as he was telling the king how he had restored a dead body to life, that, behold, the woman, whose son he had restored to life, cried to the king for her house and for her land. And Gehazi said, My lord, O king, this is the woman, and this is her son, whom Elisha restored to life.” 2 Kings 8:5

Elijah was told by God to go to a broke widow during a severe famine for his provision. He obeyed, so himself, the woman, her son, and her family were adequately catered for during the famine. The Shunemite woman walked to the palace to demand restoration when Gehazi was talking to the king about her. She got more than she expected.

May you hear the voice of the Lord; May you be at the right place at the right time in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God reveal to me my divine location for my divine allocation in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: