Saturday, May 9, 2020

Destiny miracles 3


“But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.” Obadiah 1:17


The third destiny miracle is deliverance from all afflictions. Provision for deliverance from all afflictions is made available in our redemption through the blood of Jesus. Deliverance became necessary because many have been sold into the hand of the devil before the salvation experience. The devil through the legal ground that includes evil agreement, evil dedication, unknown curses, and such, bring affliction of bondage, poverty, infirmity, and failure. However, as children of God, we can lay hold on the finished work of Christ and obtain our deliverance.

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,” Luke 4:18
“Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;  And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.:” Col 2:14-15

Deliverance is needed for you to possess your possessions and be who God wants you to be. Thank God we have all come to mount Zion, to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better thing than the blood of Abel so we can obtain our deliverance. Beloved, pray through, and access deliverance from any form of affliction today.

Let all your afflictions die in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God arise and deliver me from all my afflictions in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: