Thursday, May 14, 2020

Come up hither


“After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.” Revelation 4:1


You need a change of spiritual level to experience more of God in your life. It is your responsibility to step up and take a new spiritual plane. You must change your level of spiritual inputs to experience a new level of outputs, physically and spiritually. Physical breakthroughs are preceded by spiritual breakthroughs. Hear the word of the Lord, come up here so that you can see and experience new and greater things in your life through the working of my power.

“And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33

Now the first thing you need is an accurate assessment of your spiritual levels. Do you fellowship with God regularly? How often do you fast, pray, and study God’s word? What is your input to God’s work? Do you evangelize, give, and engage in helping others? Is your obedience partial or total? Do you hear God regularly? What is your faith level? What is your level of anointing? After doing this, you must take action to step up. Increase your investment of time and energy in the aforementioned areas. If you do, you will position yourself to have greater testimonies of the manifestation of God in every area of your life.

I ask God to arrest you and pour more of Himself into you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me passion for spiritual growth, do not let me be comfortable until I have made conscious efforts to grow spiritually in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: