Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Finishing anointing


“The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you.” Zechariah 4:9

It is exciting to finish a good project. However, most times, the project may be threatened by unnecessary delays, unusual oppositions, and temporary failures. At such time you need to connect to the finishing anointing, the power of God to crush all barriers and subdue all oppositions. Beloved, I have a word from the Lord for you, this project shall be finished in good time in Jesus name.

“Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts. Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.” Zechariah 4:6
 “Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:” Philippians 1:6

When Zerubbabel started the building of the temple, opposition came up like a great mountain. God assured him that His Spirit would help him and the great mountain would become a plain so that his hands should finish it. Perhaps you are experiencing a similar situation right now, you will ask the Spirit of God to rest upon you to empower you to finish the project. The Spirit of God upon a man is the anointing and this morning I am talking about a specific anointing that will empower you with the wisdom, the favor and the strength to overcome all hindrances and bring project(s) to completion.

May the finishing anointing rest upon you right now in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me to finish this project in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: