Thursday, May 21, 2020

Seven secrets of David (6)


“And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the Lord. And Nathan said unto David, The Lord also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.” 2 Samuel 12:13

David repented, confessed his sin, asked for, and received forgiveness. David learned that nothing could be hidden from God. When he slept with Bathsheba and consequently killed her husband and took her as a wife, he thought God did not see him. Nathan came and confronted him in a wise manner with a story that illustrated his sin. He repented and received forgiveness. Although the child that came from the adultery affair died, God still gave him a son through Bathsheba who reigned after him.

“Neither give place to the devil.” Ephesians 4:27
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9

Beloved, learn to repent of any sin in your life, and ask God for forgiveness. Sin opens doors to the enemy. If you want the move of God in your life, you will have to make sure that you don’t go to bed with any sin that you have not repented of.

Sin shall not have a stronghold in your life. May you enjoy the best of God at all times in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, forgive me all my sins and cleanse me from all my iniquity in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: