Friday, May 29, 2020

Building your house on the rock 7


“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23


If you want to build your house on the rock, you must build yourself to be a believer. A believer, first in God and secondly in yourself. All things are possible for believers! You must be ready to believe first, before experiencing what you believe. “Seeing is believing” is not a correct statement for believers. For believers, believing is seeing! When you believe without seeing, you are blessed. This is because the future you don’t believe, you cannot experience.

“Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.” John 20:29
“While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue's house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further? As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.” Mark 5:35-36

Don’t be short-sighted, don’t be a negative thinker neither should you be a pessimist. Stop talking negatively. Don’t declare into your life what you don’t want. Don’t allow your challenges to define you. Always see the light beyond the darkness. Always declare your expectations.  Always see a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Look beyond the challenges and see the victory that God has given you. All things are possible for believers. What your eyes can see or what you can feel is not all that is going on. We walk not by sight, but by faith.  You have got to see well to live well and deal with your challenges without being scarred.  Never doubt the power of God to bring you out of the mire and set your feet on solid rock.

I see God manifesting His power in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I declare I am a believer and not a doubter in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: