Monday, May 25, 2020

Building your house on the rock 3


“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:” Ecclesiastes 3:1


Everything in this world is a function of two factors, the time and the word (information, revelation). I want to talk about time this morning. Anything you fail to do at the right time, you will have to do at another time. But it will not be as easy. If you refuse to go to school or learn a skill at the expected time, you will have to do it later but it will come with extra challenges. Imagine a man going to school after marriage, his challenges will be different from a young man who is in the same school and unmarried. Procrastination and laziness are robbers of time. When you are procrastinating, it feels sweet, but it increases the severeness of future challenges.

“While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.” Genesis 8:22
“And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.” 1 Chronicles 12:32

Favor is determined by time. Reward and harvest are determined by time. Things that are easy within their times are difficult outside their times. God operates on earth on time and in time. You must know what to do per time and do it if you want to build your house on the rock. May you have an understanding of time. May you always do the right thing at the right time, and be at the right place at the right time in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to build my life according to time and your purpose in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: