Friday, May 1, 2020

What do you see?


“Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.” Jeremiah 1:11-12


What you can see is very important. It determines whether the promises of God will be fulfilled in your life or not. It determines whether you will be afraid or not. It determines what you will become. What your physical eyes can see is not all that is available to see. You must stop seeing what the devil is doing and start seeing what God is doing. Put on the goggles of the word of God and the Holy Spirit, and begin to see clearly. The future you see is the future you possess.

“Nevertheless the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there.” Numbers 13:28
 “And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.” 2 Kings 3:17
“And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.” Mark 8:24

If you see men as trees, you need a touch from the Lord. If all you can see is the threat coronavirus, you need your eyes to open so that you can see God’s protection and provision. If all you can see is the trouble, you need your eyes to open so that you can see solutions. The people that saw the children of Anak did not make it to the Promised Land. However, the people that saw the promises of God despite the presence of the children of Anak made it. Beloved, you can choose to see what you want to see.

May you see correctly in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, open my eyes to see what I need to see for You to fulfill Your word in my life speedily in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: