Thursday, April 30, 2020

Divine provision


“But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19


God wants your needs met. Like all other divine intervention, divine provision is accessed by connecting to His Sprit, Hearing His word, believing and acting on His word. It has nothing to do with the prevailing situation or the limitation of men. If God is your source, He can use any means or any instrument to meet your needs. I decree that your present needs shall be supernaturally met in Jesus name.

“For thus saith the Lord, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, that ye may drink, both ye, and your cattle, and your beasts.” 2 Kings 3:17
“But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.” Psalm 1:2-3

God can and will always use unusual instruments to meet His people’s needs. A man of God needed an urgent miracle to pay a bill. He went to God and God told him to go and meet a brother whom he knew to be a poor man. He went to the man and found that that the man had the exact amount of money he needed and did not know what to do with it. God used ravens and a poor widow to feed Elijah during a famine. God even provided for the desperate kings in the desert where there was no instrument for water. Beloved, if you are in need right now and it is beyond you and the situation is contrary, go to God and stay there until you hear Him.

Receive a miraculous provision in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God teach me to profit and lead me by the way I should go in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: