Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Pray one for another


“Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” James 5:16


Pray specifically for someone today. Pray that someone will not be afflicted with any disease today. Pray also that someone that has been afflicted will get healed today. This is the way to quickly end the affliction that is pervading our world today. We can kill the spread by praying specifically and fervently because our prayer is powerful.

“And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.” Luke 22:31-32
“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:” 1 Peter 5:8

We have a common enemy and he works daily seeking whom he may devour, his name is the devil. You can strengthen someone today against his attack by praying for him or her. The devil has come into the midst of men as coronavirus seeking daily who he may devour. But, if you can pray ahead for someone, he or she will be protected. If you can pray for someone, he or she will be healed.

I pray for you that you will not be afflicted with any disease, and that your faith will not fail in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Ask that the hand of the Lord be upon someone today that the enemy will not be able to devour him or her in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: