Thursday, April 23, 2020

Put on the whole armor of God 4


“Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.” Ephesians 6:16


In addition to the armor that we have been talking about, you must take the shield of faith. Whatever your faith permits, is permitted, and whatever your faith rejects, is rejected. Your faith is more important than both the arrow of the enemy and his strength. One great man of God said if your faith says yes, God will never say no.

“Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.” Hebrews 12:14
“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” 1 John 5:4

Beloved, your faith must be in place, and also alive. This is because there will always be flying arrows of the enemy. The enemy will want to put sickness and poverty on you and will eventually try to kill you. However, your faith must say no to the enemy and yes to the promises of God for you to quench the arrows of the wicked. When faith is in place, victory is inevitable.

May you continually walk in victory through faith in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: I quench every arrow of the wicked in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: