Thursday, April 9, 2020

21 Days of Glorious destiny 14


If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct.” Ecclesiastes 10:10

Wisdom is a key to turn things around and bring success out of failure. Apart from the wisdom that is available from books and from men, God gives wisdom. If you seek God and have a definite encounter, He will give you the wisdom that will change your story.

“For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. Proverbs 2:6
“And delivered him out of all his afflictions, and gave him favour and WISDOM in the sight of Pharaoh king of Egypt; and he made him governor over Egypt and all his house.” Acts 7:10

Most times, the evidence of a lack of wisdom is failure and struggle. When you don’t know what to do, life becomes difficult. In Luke 5, Peter and his colleagues struggled throughout the night and were already giving up. Jesus gave them wisdom that changed their stories. It was favor that brought Joseph into the presence of Pharaoh, but wisdom secured his destiny. Even Jesus had to grow in wisdom, in order for Him to fulfil His assignment on earth (Luke 2:52)

May you receive an impartation of wisdom from God today in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, baptize me with Your wisdom in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: