Tuesday, April 7, 2020

21 Days of Glorious destiny 12

And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou ….. that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.” 1 Chronicles 4:10

May God grant you that which you have requested in Jesus name. The final prayer request of Jabesh was that he should not experience grief. He had experienced so much sorrow as a result of failure and disappointment. He did not want sorrow anymore, you know his name reflected sorrow.  God answered him and removed sorrow from his life. May your life be free from sorrow in Jesus name.

“When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.” Psalms 126:1-2
“Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” Nehemiah 8:11

I decree no more sorrow in your life. Whatever that has brought grief into your life shall come to an end in Jesus name.  God shall turn again your captivity and fill your mouth with laughter. The joy of the Lord shall fill your heart and renew your strength. The only enemy of your joy is satan (John 10:10). He is the source of our grieves. But Jesus came to destroy his work (1 John 3:8). As you pray to God this morning, may the source of your grief dry up in Jesus name.

I prophesy to you that the joy of the Lord shall replace sorrow in your life in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, let sorrow be far from me in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: