Monday, April 13, 2020

21 Days of Glorious destiny 18


And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.” Genesis 27:40

We are still on the issue of dealing with ancestral gates and everlasting doors. You may not have to fight at the gates or struggle at the doors if you have acquired the spirit of dominion. This is achieved through a personal encounter with God through His Holy Spirit. This is different from the salvation experience. You must seek God in the secret place through personal and consistent fellowship with God until you get there.

“And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day……. And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.” Genesis 32:24-28
“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7

You cannot possess the spirit of dominion and still be under any servitude. Gates can open for you on their own accord, depending on what you carry. This is the reason you should not use this lockdown period to only watch television. Spend time with God until He anoints you to take the gates and subdue the doors.

May the spirit of dominion come upon you in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: You ancient gates and everlasting doors shut against me, lift up your head in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: