Wednesday, April 1, 2020

21 Days of Glorious destiny 6


God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.” John 4:24


On this sixth day of glorious destiny, you need to align yourself with God’s plan for your life. You must find His plan for you and allow Him to have His ways. Man is a spirit and as such, he is an eternal being, this means life continues after the death of the body. God is a spirit. He desires to connect with man, His handiwork, to fulfil His plans, and purposes on earth. Any man who misses that has wasted a lifetime.

“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.” Ephesians 2:10
“But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.” Isaiah 64:8

It is possible for you to be a Christian and still continue to do your own thing. God has ordained some works for you; you should find them and walk in them. One great prayer you need to pray is that God should make you what He wants you to be. He is the potter; we are the clay. Let Him make us into what He desires. Let Go and let God, then you will enjoy all of God in this troubled world. God’s blessings, favor, and anointing will be upon you if you surrender to Him totally.

May God reveal His plan for your life to you in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God make me what you want me to be in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: