Thursday, April 2, 2020

21 Days of Glorious destiny 7


And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.” Mark 10:51


On this seventh day of glorious destiny, determine what you really want from the Lord. Most people don’t know what they want because they cannot see correctly. One great miracle after salvation is the miracle of open eyes. The ability to see more than what the physical eyes could see. The prayer points of most people will change only if they can see correctly.

“And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.” Genesis 21:19
“And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.” 2 Kings 6:15

All kinds of praying amiss will stop if your eyes are opened. This includes praying in fear, praying for what God has given you, praying for selfish reasons. Also, your prayer will be more effective if your eyes are opened. The only reason Bartimeus was running after Jesus was for his eyes to be opened. You may say but he was physically blind. Yes, that is true; what is also true is that most people are spiritually blind and that is worse than being physically blind.

May your eyes be opened in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God open my eyes that I may see, open my ears that I may hear in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: