Sunday, April 5, 2020

21 Days of Glorious destiny 10


And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou ….. and that thine hand might be with me,….” 1 Chronicles 4:10

The third prayer request of Jabesh was that the hand of God should be with him. The hand of God will enable you to be carried in the Spirit of God (Ezekiel 37:1).  The hand of God confirms His presence with you. The hand of God makes you walk in the supernatural of God and gives you access to God’s authority and power. If you are conscious of the hand of God upon your life, you can never be afraid in such a time like this.

“Hath not my hand made all these things?” Acts 7:50
“But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.” Luke 11:20

When the hand of God is upon you, you cannot fail, no matter your physical weakness and limitations. The hand of God will turn your life around and produce a glorious destiny from dry bones. If you have tried and failed, pray until the hand of God is upon your life. Jabesh did so, and he who was a failure and downtrodden became an honorable man in his generation.

May the hand of God be upon you in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Let your hand be upon me oh God in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: