Saturday, April 4, 2020

21 Days of Glorious destiny 9


And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou ….. enlarge my coast,….” 1 Chronicles 4:10


Jabesh asked God to enlarge his coast, so you do the same. Actually, enlargement and increase are results of God’s blessings (Deuteronomy 28:1-13). God pronounced man blessed for him to increase and dominate the world. You need to ask God that His power should be at work in your life to bring enlargement and increase. It is alright to start small but it is not good to remain small.

“And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.” Genesis 1:28
“Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.” Job 8:7

Enlargement of coast is all-encompassing. It means an increase in influence and affluence. It means an increase in capacity and capability. It means getting better daily. This can be geometrical or arithmetical. Life is not stagnant, so it is important for you to experience enlargement so that you can be at the top of life situations. As at the time Jabesh prayed the prayer, he was under a curse of smallness. But, God heard him and enlarged his coast.

May God enlarge your coast in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God increase me on every side in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: