Sunday, April 19, 2020

Your house will be standing!


“And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.” Matthew 7:25


At the end of this plague, your house will be standing in Jesus name. Jesus described a situation like this as a storm coming against a house. The outcome is not determined by the strength of the storm, but by the response to God’s word. The most important thing to everyone now is the word of God we have received and believed. Storms do not last, but while they exist, you must do the word of God.

 “Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:” Matthew 7:24
“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” Psalms 107:20

Obey every precaution that has been identified as a defense against the virus. Speak consistently against the virus; curse it to die. Fear not, but believe that God will keep you safe. Spend time with God to understand His plan for your life at this time. If you have the virus, ask the power of God to bring healing to you and confess the healing scriptures as frequently as you can. God’s word to you at this time is that at the end of it all, your house will be standing.

Let this storm die, Let people live in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God arise, put an end to this storm that is ravaging our world in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: