Saturday, April 11, 2020

21 Days of Glorious destiny 16


For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.” 1 Cor 16:9


Doors and gates are barriers to great treasures and important personalities that may be needed for glorious destinies. They must be opened for someone to have access. However, our text this morning is saying that it is possible for the door to be opened and yet access is not granted. This is because there are adversaries at the gates to be subdued. The good news is that God has given us power over the adversary so we can subdue the adversary and make use of the opened doors.

“Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.” Matthew 12:29
“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19

How can you be looking at your breakthrough and yet you cannot access it because a strong man is standing at the door? You must bind the strong man and take what belongs to you. The adversary that has been hindering you must be subdued in the name of Jesus and your destiny must manifest gloriously.

May you exercise the wisdom and the power to subdue the adversary and make use of the door that is opened to you in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: I bind the adversary, I subdue him and I possess my possessions in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: