Friday, April 10, 2020

21 Days of Glorious destiny 15


And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.” Luke 2:52


Favor is what brings sweet aroma to a destiny. Favor is what makes a man’s wisdom to be profitable to him. Favor is what takes a man from obscurity into manifestation. In the football game of destiny, favor is the goal striker. Every destiny needs favor with God and with man.

“For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.” Psalms 44:3
“And delivered him out of all his afflictions, and gave him FAVOUR and wisdom in the sight of Pharaoh king of Egypt; and he made him governor over Egypt and all his house.” Acts 7:10

When your destiny helper favors you, your life can never remain the same. Favor is a necessary companion no matter how strong or weak you are. When God favored Israel their strength did not matter, they possessed the land. When Joseph was favored by Pharaoh, it did not matter that he was a foreigner, he became the Prime Minister. Favor can be obtained from man, if you are skillful and diligent. God gives favor.

May you receive an impartation of favor for a glorious destiny in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, baptize me with favor, let me find favor with You and with people in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: