Wednesday, April 8, 2020

21 Days of Glorious destiny 13


Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.” Psalms 34:19


Deliverance is a major experience for a glorious destiny. Deliverance is also a significant component of our redemption. Deliverance from sin, sickness, and bondage. God delivered Jabesh from the affliction that came from a curse for him to experience his glorious destiny. Similarly, God delivered Joseph from his affliction for him to come into the fulfilment of God’s plan for his life. God will deliver you too.

“And the patriarchs, moved with envy, sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him,  And delivered him out of all his afflictions……” Acts 7:9-10
“But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.” Matthew 15:26

Most times, what is against a man is stronger than him. The evidence of this is an habit he cannot conquer, a success he cannot achieve and a destiny he cannot fulfil. The good news is that deliverance is children’s bread and part of our redemption. You can cry unto God with confidence and experience deliverance from any form of affliction.

May you experience the deliverance you need today in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, deliver me from all my afflictions in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: