Friday, April 3, 2020

21 Days of Glorious destiny 8


And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.” 1 Chronicles 4:10



In the next few days of this 21-day of glorious destiny, we will be praying the prayer of Jabesh. Jabesh prayed and his destiny took shape. God is not a respecter of person, but He always respects faith and will do for all, what He has done for others. Jabesh asked God to bless Him. You need the blessing of God if you desire a glorious destiny.

“And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.” Genesis 32:26
“That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.” Galatians 3:14

No one can do without God’s blessing. The good news is that the blessing is part of our redemption package. The blessing is one of the promises of the Spirit and as such, it must be received through faith. Pray through for the blessing (Luke 18:1-8). Declare yourself blessed until you see the manifestation (2 Cor 4:13). Walk with God and in obedience with Him (Job 36:11, Isaiah 1:19). In any case, be desperate like Jacob for the blessing of God in your life, you cannot do without it.

I pronounce you blessed in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God bless me indeed in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: