Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Love treatment


“No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.” 1 John 4:12


There is a vaccine that can kill all viruses, including coronavirus, fearvirus, and hungervirus, it is called love treatment. Where there is love, there is God and satan has lost his grip. If we walk in love then we have conquered the enemy together. To walk in love means you should do to others what you expect them to do to you (Mt 7:12), and to love others as you do yourself (Mk 12:31). The implication of this is that you should be your brother’s keeper and help those in need, you should not originate or distribute lies, you should not lie that you need help when you have enough and you should not spread lies about others.

“If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?” James 2:15-16
“And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” 1 Cor 13:13 (NIV)

Someone wrote, “There is no difficulty that enough love will not conquer: no disease that love will not heal: no door that enough love will not open...It makes no difference how deep set the trouble: how hopeless the outlook: how muddled the tangle: how great the mistake. A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all. If only you could love enough you would be the happiest and most powerful being in the world.

Beloved, if you and I will walk in love, coronavirus or any kind of virus is finished. We conquer together, if we love together, God is Love.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise, let your true love take over our world in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: