Thursday, April 16, 2020

21 Days of Glorious destiny 21


“And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13


We are concluding the 21 days of glorious destiny today. If you have heard God within these twenty-one days, I rejoice with you. However, it is important for us to know that we should not stop seeking God. Our level of relationship with God cannot be a one time off. We need His fresh light daily in our lives. Apart from this, the world is changing, but He is an unchanging and the ever-current God. If we are connected to Him, we can never be stale in this changing world.

“For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.” Malachi 3:6
“But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” Matthew 4:4

We should all come to a point of either all of God or nothing. Then we shall be able to bring the nature and the power of God into the realm of men. The word from God is needed just as our daily food. He has fresh manna for each day. We should be hungry and thirsty to have more of Him. Then we would not be consumed, come what may.

May you experience a daily visitation from God in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, take me into a deeper and a higher relationship with you in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: