Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Put on the whole armor of God 2


“Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;” Ephesians 6:14


The second armor you need is the breastplate of righteousness. This is the protection for your heart. Your heart must be right with God for you to be able to withstand any attack against your life. The heart is the seat of your thought. Your thought is the force behind your action. Your thought must be aligned with God and His word for you to make your heart impregnable to the arrow of the enemy.

 “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.” Proverbs 4:23
“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.” Proverbs 23:7

The state of your heart determines whose presence you carry. No virus or demon can kill you when God is with you. Set your heart to obey God. The enemy will first try to make you walk in disobedience in order to expose you. He knows that you can always deal with him when your obedience is complete (2 Cor 10:6). Also, set your heart to honor and to worship God in every situation. God’s deliverance and victory are always available for the worshippers even when they find themselves in any contrary situation (Acts 16)

May your heart be for God and not against Him in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, I open my heart unto you, let me experience your presence at all times in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: