Monday, April 20, 2020

Put on the whole armor of God 1


“Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.” Ephesians 6:13


These are evil days when the kingdom of darkness has unleashed her wicked weapon against the kingdom of men. This is not a fight against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers. You must ensure that your armors are in place, the whole armor of God. If you do, you will not need to worry about the dart of the enemy.

“Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;” Ephesians 6:14
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32

Lies will drag you down and expose you. It will steal your confidence on the battlefield. You cannot make a move if your trouser is falling because the belt is not in place. This is a brief description of how important it is for you to have the belt of truth in place. Thank God for all the facts that experts are giving us about the virus. They are important and must be used. However, the truth is found in the word of God. God has promised to fulfil your number of days if you hearken to His voice come what may. This must give you confidence that when this battle is over, you will be standing strong.

Let the truth of the word of God set you free from the lie of the devil in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God grant me access into the mystery of your truth in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: