Sunday, April 26, 2020

Put on the whole armor of God 7


Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;” Ephesians 6:18


The bible did not separate prayer as armor, but stated that we must pray always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit. I believe that prayer must be in agreement with the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. After all the armors are in place, we must all be men and women of prayers. Praying the word of God and praying in the Holy Spirit, and praying with passion cumulate into the prayer of faith, which is effective at all times and in all situations.

Produce your cause, saith the Lord; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.” Isaiah 41:21
“Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.” Romans 8:26-27

If you want to be able to stand at all times it is important for you to have a working knowledge of the word of God and be baptized in the Holy Spirit. The best reason you can give to God in prayer is His word just like a lawyer will quote the established law to support his argument. No one knows the will of God like the Spirit of God, you cannot pray in the Spirit and not pray correctly. This is what makes Christianity supernatural and bring victory even in the evil days.

May you have the revelation of God’s word and the fullness of His Spirit in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God let your word come to me and let me be anointed with the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: