Saturday, April 18, 2020

Withstanding evil days


“Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.” Ephesians 6:13


There are evil days. Days when the nations of the world do not know what to do and when it seems prayers are not being answered. In such days what should you do? You must do all that needs to be done and then stand.

 “If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.” Job 14:14
“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:” Ecclesiastes 3:1

Every evil day has an expiring date. The evil day shall not last; change is coming. While waiting for the change, keep on praying, keep on obeying and keep on believing. Beloved, these are evil days when a killer virus has invaded the world and the children of the world do not have solutions. This is similar to what Job went through despite his right standing with God. In all things he did not deny God, he waited until his change came. This is similar to what Paul and the people went through in Act 27. He stood until God spoke to him. Beloved, this is the time to wait on God, to do all that needs to be done and to stand in expectation of a change of season.

This coronavirus too shall expire in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God arise, terminate coronavirus all over the world in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: