Wednesday, April 15, 2020

21 Days of Glorious destiny 20


“Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.” Matthew 18: 18-19


Let us get into an agreement and enforce deliverance of our land from any attack from hell and death.  The church is the only answer to any demonic invasion. It takes only two or three to stay in agreement in order to bind or to loose, and see results. The gates of hell cannot prevail against the church, and if the church will take the matter of this world as her own, hell is in trouble.

“Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.” Matthew 18:20
“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicle 7:14

Since in most countries of the world, we are at home as a result of the knockdown, let us use this opportunity as a family to bind the demons called coronavirus and send it back to hell. You can also get on your phone or connect on the internet to someone and pray in an agreement that our land should be free from any form of manifestation of death.

We break the hold of hell and death over the world in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: We bind the demon called coronavirus and we send it back to hell in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: