Friday, April 17, 2020

Your inner strength


“If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.” Proverbs 24:10


What is happening within you is more important than what is happening without. The storm without cannot overcome you if you maintain your inner strength. Your inner strength has to do with your belief and your thinking pattern. What you can see is always subject to the faith in you. As a child of God who is in you is greater than who is outside in the world.

“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” 1 John 4:4
“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.” Proverbs 23:7

The question is this how do you build your inner strength? The first thing is that you must align your thinking pattern with the thought of God for your life by renewing your mind with the word of God (Romans 12:2). This also includes listening to faith-building messages and reading faith-building books. Secondly, you must build yourself by praying in the Holy Spirit (Jude 1:20). Lastly, align your spoken word with the word of God (Matthew 8:5, 2 Cor 4:13).

Beloved, Jesus is within you, no virus in the world can kill you.
Prayer for today: Holy Spirit possess me and let the word of God come unto me in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: