Tuesday, April 14, 2020

21 Days of Glorious destiny 19


Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.” Psalms 2:8

Pray specifically on any request that you have. God has promised to answer us when we pray. It does not matter how difficult and impossible the request may seem to be, our God is greater and higher than all things. There is no limit to what we can ask or receive from Him. As long as we ask in faith. 

“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” Mark 11:24
“But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.” James 1:6-7

Prayer of faith is still the strongest means to bring the supernatural into the natural. I believe that if you pray through on anything, your subsequent action will lead you to physically obtain it. If you commit your way unto the Lord in prayer, He will guide you into success and victory. Ask God to bless your destiny. Ask Him to empower you to fulfill His plans and purposes for your life. Ask Him to be with you in all that you do. With thanksgiving, bring your request unto God.

May the spirit of prayer and supplication come upon you in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, take me from where I am to where I am supposed to be in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: