Tuesday, March 31, 2020

21 Days of Glorious destiny 5


“Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment.” Ecclesiastes 9:8

On this fifth day of glorious destiny, we are still on the anointing. The anointing is the oil of God on your head. The anointing breaks all yoke, removes all burdens and makes you stronger than all oppositions. The anointing goes with the purity of life. If you desire the anointing you must leave sin alone. Let your garments be always while and your head will not lack oil.

“Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.” Hebrews 1:9
“And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” Isaiah 10:27

The prerequisite to a strong anointing upon your life is your love for righteousness and hatred of iniquity. God wants to pour His oil upon you. He wants you to carry His power and His presence in your life, but you must be hungry for His anointing. Let the hunger drives you to His presence, makes you to walk in His righteousness and to hate what He hates.

May God anoint you today in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God endue me with power from on high in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: